Niras Young Professional Academy
The NIRAS Young Professional Academy (NYPA) is a 2 year progressive programme. Through intensive on-the-job training and theoretical modules you will learn how to become a development professional contributing to reaching the overall goals of development cooperation through successful implementation of development projects. You will work with all phases of project implementation, from tender writing to project management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Young Professionals (YPs) will receive training on NIRAS’ tendering and project management processes and tools as well as on general methodologies and approaches commonly used in consultancy assignments.
- YPs will throughout the programme develop their skills through practical training on our ongoing assignments – mainly within tendering, but also on project management and consultancy. Hence, the aim is to give as many YPs as possible the opportunity to join short-term field missions for a fact finding or to backstop an on-going NIRAS project in a developing or middle income country.
- Through tasks and deployments YPs will build a large network among our colleagues in European offices as well as outside Europe.
- YPs will be exposed to NIRAS’ range of technical competence areas, and senior experts in these fields.
- Where applicable the YP will be clustered in his/her respective technical work area.
- Upon successful completion of the Programme qualified and YPs will be offered a fulltime position within NIRAS International Consulting (Business Unit of NIRAS).