+46 (0)70 751 71 39
Joakim holds a Master of Social Science (public administration) and has worked as a consultant within the field of development
cooperation since the early 1990s. Joakim has participated as team leader and team member in strategy
and methodology development and reviews/evaluation on various issues including
democracy, human rights, anti-corruption, local governance and decentralisation.
several years of experience in designing and implementing practically oriented
training programmes for change agents in public, private and civil society
sector both in Sweden and in developing countries. He has also for more than 10
years been affiliated with Lund University where he has been a head teacher Master's
in International Development and Management (LUMID) .
experience working in more than 30 countries in Southern and Eastern Africa,
the Middle East, and Central America.
- Results Based Management (and managing for results) issues including strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, performance audit, elaborating indicators, results analysis including e.g. power analysis and stakeholder analysis, as well as risk analysis
- Aid effectiveness agenda, e.g. concepts and roles and responsibilities of key actors.
- Organisational assessment and reviews of NGOs, network and umbrella organisations within different sectors of development co-operation and institutional analyses of government agencies.
- Strategy and methodology development (strategic management) within different sectors using instruments/methods such as Logical Framewlork Aapproach and Outcome Mapping, (context and stakeholders analysis, problem analysis etc)
- Elaborating training programs and lecturing within the field of development cooperation management and project cycle management, including aid effectiveness and results based management.
- Experience of working with the following sectors; democracy, peace and security and human rights, interethnic relations, governance including decentralisation and anti-corruption issue.
Joakim is fluent in English and Swedish and proficient Spanish as a working language.